WHY STILL USE TRADITIONAL LADDERS?
150kg platform capacity, up to 3m lifting height
The TOWMOTOR order picker is a safer and more productive alternative to the traditional ladders commonly used in today’s workplaces. The TOWMOTOR order picker is designed with operator safety and ease of use in mind. This helps you increase productivity and efficiency in your warehouse while reducing the risk of injuries.
Amongst its many advantages are the extremely stable mast and its compact design. Furthermore, the vehicle’s tight turning circle and easy fingertip controls make it the ideal and safe solution for light to medium volume order picking in shops, retail and warehouse applications.
The machine is also versatile enough for use in maintenance tasks up to a height of 3m.
- Small footprint of 750mm and a low step-in allows flexibility in narrow aisles.
- Adjustable tray gives high visibility, meaning safe and efficient order picking.
- Solid mast structure and stable chassis allows safe load handing at maximum work height.
- low step-in allows easy platform entry.
- Polyurethane wheels for greater stability during load handling.
- Full platform sensing of operator presence. When gate is left open the truck will not lift or move.
- Hand sensors ensure the operator has both hands on the controls for normal travel and lift functions.
- Operator presence sensors which ensure the operator has both feet properly in a natural position on the platform, automatically stops travel and lift/lower functions if either foot is removed.
- Emergency stop button and horn.
- Automatically reduced speed (elevation control) at different heights.
- Anchor point for securing safety harness.
- Creep speed function for very slow, safe and tight manoeuvres.
- Fingertip control.
- Key switch.
- BDI and hour meter.
Platform capacity (1 person permitted on platform) 150 kg.
Fully electric, drivable at maximum height.
Amber safety lights.
Maximum platform lifting height 3 m.
Maximum working height up to 5 m. Zapi controller.
Internal battery charger.
Low Maintenance Gel Battery 24V/105Ah (optional 250Ah).
Material-load tray capacity 90 kg.
Drive speed 4.5 km/h, mast lowered.
Towing device available as option.