SIMPLE YET EFFECTIVE... A GREAT ALL-ROUNDER
Our TPDL electric pedestrian pallet trucks make moving products efficient and convenient.
They feature a 48-volt Lithium-Ion power source, which helps make them the perfect choice for short- and mid-distance runs.
The TPDL combines smart engineering with versatility making it the multi-use and user-friendly solution for nearly any application.
With its compact design, low service weight and small turning radius, the TPDL series is ideal for use in confined spaces, including: retail stores, trailers, containers and small warehouses.
The TPDL series of 1.5 tonne electric pedestrian pallet trucks feature electrical driving and lifting functions, as well as a manual lowering.
The exchangeable, maintenance-free, high-capacity 48V Lithium-Ion battery provides up to six hours of productive use. The truck is supplied with an external charging dock - allowing you to charge an extra battery in just 3 hours, while the truck is still in use.
FRAME AND BODY
- High quality, stable construction gives a stable and durable platform.
- Compact, lightweight, high-performing body design provides exceptional maneuverability in tight areas.
- Integrated rocker arm is cast in one piece from solid steel to ensure maximum strength and reliability.
- Maintenance free brushless (AC) wheel hub motor with no wearable components like carbon brushes or contactors to replace over time offer long-lasting operation and low maintenance.
- Patented low noise gearless hub motor design allows tight integration into wheel hubs, thus eliminating the need for gears.
- Tapered fork tips and tandem PU rollers with fork tip rollers for easy pallet entry and exit.
- Reinforced chassis and forks with tapered ends offers easy pallet entry.
- Regenerative Brake System, incorporated into
motor assembly, with electromagnetic (parking)
brake, improves the braking performance and
working life of the electromagnetic brake.
- Parking brake automatically stops on gradients and ramps.
- Kinetic energy from the regenerative brake system charges the battery.
ELECTRICAL AND CONTROL SYSTEMS
- 48V/20Ah high capacity Lithium-Ion battery lasts longer and is more powerful.
- Li-Ion battery with no leaking hazardous battery gases and acids does not require watering and provides maintenance-free operation.
- External charger makes it possible to charge the battery onboard.
- External charging allows charging of an extra battery while using the truck with only 3 hours charging time.
- Battery interchangeability means that batteries can be used across all TPDL models - regardless of capacity.
OPERATOR ENVIRONMENT AND CONTROLS
- Ergonomic spring-loaded steering handle with comfort grip for reduced operator fatigue.
- Long tiller with large ergonomic handgrip provides
a comfortable hold and strain-free operation.
- BDI, Battery charge-Discharge Indicator with
hour meter keeps operator informed of status.
- Side castors give improved stability.
- Easy maintenance with no expensive handheld required, only a laptop, software and a cable.
- Polyurethane wheels and rollers for smooth and quiet running and additional grip.
- 1.5 tonne capacity ensures the TPDL Series suits a wide range of applications.
Choice of load capacities
Integrated Rocker Arm
Universal battery exchange
Digital battery discharge + hour meter